I’m Sophia Jusoff, the owner of MalayExpressions.com. I am based in Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia. Although I am a native Malay speaker, I speak and write English equally well. I understand Bahasa Indonesia too.
In terms of education, I possess an Advanced Diploma in Computer Studies and a Degree in Computer Science from the University of Southern Queensland, Australia. As part of my continuous self-development, I regularly attend translation seminars and language conferences in and around Malaysia.
While I was working in the corporate world, I wrote and developed an English language operations manual for DHL International, which was so well-received that they presented me with the Best Employee of the Year Award in 1996.
What I offer each and every client
- Practical experience as a result of 15 years’ working in diverse high technology industries
- Speedy and accurate translations for both corporations and individuals
- Quick turnaround with the ability to translate 2,000 to 2,500 words per day
- All client work is highly confidential and is kept private and safe
- High levels of efficiency and professionalism to meet clients’ deadlines
- Professionally trained and knowledgeable in IT areas such as software, hardware, and the Internet
- Broad based knowledge of Life Sciences: Immunology, Virology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Human Anatomical, and Veterinary Medicines
- Highly experienced in translating and proofreading all manner of documents (text and media) since 1997
The software and tools I use: